Lees-McRae College welcomes businesses, agencies and organizations to participate in the Job and Internship Fair on October 24 in the Cannon Student Center. For the second year, Career Services is organizing this event to provide students with options for discovering job opportunities available on a seasonal or full-time basis for students who are graduating. The event is also design to help students find internships, apprenticeships and, volunteer and service opportunities as they move forward with their education.
Representatives are needed in the following areas:
- Business Administration including any regional business or larger corporation
- Creative and Fine Arts including local or regional theatre companies, local art galleries, art supply stores and TV or radio stations
- Education including afterschool programs, 4-H and public school systems
- Humanities including local and regional newspapers, libraries, cultural-based organizations, history museums or organizations, area churches and faith-based organizations
- Nursing and Allied Health including area medical facilities, area hospitals, rehab facilities, pharmacies and physical therapy offices
- Science and Mathematics including hospitals, wildlife centers, nutrition-based organizations, nature centers, research and data collection services and afterschool math tutoring programs
- Social and Behavioral Sciences including police departments, correctional facilities and local and regional non-profit human service organizations
If you are interested in participating, please contact Russell Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828-898-8770.
Media Contact:Megan Hall | Director of Communications
Tel: 828.898.8729 | Email: email@example.com