RN to BSN at Mayland Community College
- General Core Curriculum
- Completion of an associate of science or associate of applied science degree in nursing or a diploma in Registered Nursing
- Required associate degree courses
- Professional Requirements
- Course Equivalencies
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in NC or in the Nurse Licensure Compact with multi-state practice privileges
- Current employment in nursing (at least 20 hours per week)
All courses taken at Mayland Community College.
Click here to view the courses offered at Mayland Community College and how they will transfer to Lees-McRae College to meet the Bachelor of Science degree requirements for a major in Nursing.