Mission Statement for the Athletic Training Education Program
The Lees-McRae College Athletic Training Education Program prepares students with the knowledge, skills, professional responsibilities and character for a career in a service-based allied health care profession.
Athletic Training Program Goals
- To provide experiences for learning in clinical settings.
- To provide a competency based program of learning, as required by CAATE, in the field of Athletic Training
- To prepare athletic training students with the necessary knowledge and skills to participate in the BOC certification examination process.
- To prepare students for entry level positions in the Athletic Training profession.
- To prepare students to be well rounded professionals not only in knowledge and skill, but also in responsibility and character.