For those members of the Bobcat family that are unable to attend Saturday’s commencement ceremony, please find step-by-step instructions below to register and log onto America One in order to view the live broadcast.
here to access the LMC video streaming page through America ONE.
- Go through the installation process for each of the three programs on the left-hand side (Adobe Flash Player, ONE Vision Plugin, View ONE Vision Demo)
- Open a separate window and enter the URL:
http://www.b2livetv.com/liveevents/billing/register.asp, which will direct you to the registration page.
- Fill out the registration form completely, and then click create account. There is no cost to create an account, nor to view any LMC broadcasts.
- Close that window and return to the previous window, which should still be on Lees-McRae’s designated page.
- Click the “Click to Access” button underneath the event title “Commencement” – You will be directed to a login page, where you can log in and “purchase” a no-cost pass to view the service.
- Once you have completed that process, simply click on the “Watch Now” button under your available packages in order to watch the presentation.
If you have any questions about the login process or need troubleshooting assistance, email our SID Whitney Noble at
email@example.com and he will be happy to help.