Your Next Steps
- Submit Resident Information Form by June 1 for priority housing
- Submit your Health and Immunization Form as early as possible
- Submit Direct Deposit Information Form
- Respond promptly to all correspondence received from Financial Aid
- Submit final transcripts, AP test scores and other college credit to the Admissions Office. Be sure your graduation date is included on the transcript.
- Stay tuned for information about orientation.
- Expect your first tuition bill in July before the fall semester begins.
If you are applying as a main campus student, please contact our Office of Admissions at 828.898.5241 or firstname.lastname@example.org.