As the new Vice President for Enrollment Management, I’m thrilled to share with you the reasons that I chose to be part of the Lees-McRae College community. I hope that you, too, will explore these key characteristics and choose Lees-McRae as your future destination. Join us for a campus visit or open house to experience Lees-McRae for yourself. Contact the Admissions office for more details at email@example.com.
- Quality, Affordable Education- Approximately 95% of our students receive some type of financial aid. We offer a variety of merit and need based scholarship programs as well as assistance through the federal financial aid process.
- Distinctive Academic Programs- With 22 majors and 16 minors, our challenging intellectual environment has something for every student. From Wildlife Biology to a Cycling Minor to Interdisciplinary Studies, our unique offerings are perfectly suited for our precious environment. An Honors Program and 5 honors societies provide scholarly exchange for gifted students.
- Outstanding, Personable Faculty-Nationally recognized scholars and professionals offer the full benefit of their knowledge in an intimate teaching atmosphere. Student to faculty ratio is 14:1.
- Location, location, location- Nestled in the stunning Blue Ridge Mountains, our campus is beautiful year-round and our academic programs take advantage of this “natural laboratory” every day.
- Sacred Campus Traditions- From Mountain Day of Service to the New Opportunity School for Women, Lees-McRae is rooted in steep traditions of service learning opportunities and upholds the importance of spiritual, physical and mental growth for its entire campus community.
- Unique Wellness Programs- Over 300 Bobcat student-athletes compete in 17 NCAA sports teams and are recipients of 33 Conference Championships and 10 National Championships. In addition to varsity athletics, Lees-McRae offers intramurals, recreation outlets, a tobacco-free campus, pet-friendly residence halls and even an Outdoor Adventure Education Minor.
- Preparation for Successful Futures- Lees-McRae is a perfect fit for students looking to develop their social, professional and leadership skills in a safe, nurturing environment. With a student body of 700 students, more than 26 student clubs and organizations, internship opportunities, a well-recognized Business Advisory Council, exclusive Cycling Advisory Council, study abroad opportunities and more, Lees-McRae graduates gain a well-rounded experience and the confidence to elevate their future!