This annual celebration will be an all-day event and will include the following activities:
- Breakfast with Santa | Dunn’s Deli from 8:30 – 10 a.m.
- The Polar Express | Evans Auditorium at Lees-McRae at 10 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
- Pet Photos with Santa | My Best Friends Barkery (828.898.5625)
- Cookie Decorating with the Sugar Mountain Bears | Banner Elk Café from 2:30–3:30 p.m.
- Beer Tasting | Flattop Brewery from 1 p.m. until the beer runs out
- The Night Before Christmas | The Little Main Street Inn from 3:30–4:30 p.m. (wear your PJs)
- The US Army Special Forces Ice Carving Team | Tate/Evans Park from 3 – 8 p.m.
- Parade of Lights | Downtown Banner Elk beginning at 5:30 p.m. (wrap your vehicles, pets, and friends in Christmas lights and join the parade!)
- Activities in the Park | Tate/Evans Park after the parade