Summer Theatre Internships
All internship positions have been filled.
Performing Arts Internship Program
The areas from which you can choose to work are: Assistant Stage Manager, Carpenter, Electrician, Scenic Artist and Stitcher
- The areas from which you can choose to work are: Assistant Stage Manager, Carpenter, Electrician, Scenic Artist, Stitcher and Performer
- Students choose an area to work within during their session, performers must have two areas (performance and then another area).
- Each student will fill out an Internship Application Form.
- Listing your GPAs is required
- Each student will need to write a cover letter and provide a resume; examples of their previous work are strongly encouraged.
- Each Intern will be required to participate in each performance night in an area assigned to them.
- Interns will be required to participate in all technical rehearsals in areas that are assigned to them.
- Interns will be required to participate in aerobics each morning at 8am four days a week – physical fitness is mandatory for our field of work.
- All interns are required to live in the housing provided for you.
- Interns will receive one (1) credit hour for your work
- Pay is $1,000 divided into 5 biweekly pay periods at $200 each period. Taxes are taken out from those who have worked at LMC within the last year. Others will fill out a 1099 - no taxes, lump sum every 2 weeks.