Summer Theatre Internships
Performing Arts Internship Program
The areas from which you can choose to work are: Assistant Stage Manager, Carpenter, Electrician, Scenic Artist and Stitcher
- Students choose two areas to work within during their session; each student will fill out an Internship Application Form stating three areas of interest listed by preference.
- Listing your GPAs is required.
- Each student will need to write a cover letter and provide a resume; examples of their previous work are strongly encouraged.
- Each Intern will be required to participate in each performance night in an area assigned to them.
- Interns will be required to participate in all technical rehearsals in areas that are assigned to them.
- Interns will be required to participate in aerobics each morning at 8 a.m. – physical fitness is mandatory for our field of work.
- All interns are required to live in the housing provided for you.
- Meals and snacks are your responsibility.
- Interns will receive one (1) credit hour for your work.
- Each intern will be paid $1000.00 ($125.00 per week).
- Taxes will be taken out of EACH PAY CHECK for students who have worked for LMC in the past.
- You will be paid bi-weekly according to the college’s pay schedule. Your final check will be mailed to you.
Stay tuned for details on how to apply.