10 a.m. in the Student Development Suite, Room 120
Hosted by Counseling Services
Come to Lees-McRae Counseling Services to talk about dreams. You will learn ways to remember your dreams and keep a dream journal, and process your dreams in a fun and supportive setting.
Why Do Students Seek Counseling?
The top four reasons students typically seek counseling are concerns with:
- Depression (feeling low, moody, lack of motivation)
- Anxiety (worry, obsessive thoughts, feelings of panic, physiological symptoms)
- Relationships (romantic, friendships, lack of satisfying relationships)
- Alcohol and Drug Concerns
Why Students Like Counseling:
- They feel better!
- Students are able to better cope with their current concern, and feel more capable of dealing with future problems as they arise.
- Helps increase their involvement in campus
- Some even say counseling helped increase their grades because they are handling their stressors in a more healthy manner than before. As a result, they study more efficiently!
- It's free! Counseling Services are provided as a free service to all currently enrolled Lees-McRae students.
Cannon Student Center
191 Main Street West
Banner Elk, NC 28604