Off Campus Housing Policy
The policy for campus housing is stated in the Lees-McRae Student Handbook and the Lees-McRae College Catalog.
Only students who meet at least one of the criteria are eligible to live off campus. The following form must be completed and approved before moving off campus.
Students are required to reapply each year for off campus housing approval.
Off Campus Housing Criteria
- Married students and students with dependent children (Provide a copy of marriage certificate or birth certificate)
- Students living home with their parents or guardians within 25 miles of LMC (Provide a copy of utility bill in the parents name)
- Veterans with more than 120 consecutive days of active military duty (Provide a copy of your DD-214)
- Students who are 24 years of age or older, OR students that will turn 24 during the semester of the off campus request (Provide a copy of a valid driver’s license, passport, or birth certificate)
- Students whose parents are full-time LMC employees (LMC HR will verify)