Attention StudentsAll parking lots are full except Williams Gymnasium.
Parking Pass Information
To obtain a parking pass for the 2013-2014 academic year, please complete the following steps:
- Visit www.lmc.edu/payparkingpass to pay for your parking permit.
- Complete the parking registration form below
- Please bring proof of payment, driver's license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance to the security office at the designated time listed below
- Unauthorized vehicles parked on Lees-McRae property without a valid parking pass are subject to ticketing, immobilization and/or towing effective August 24
- Students who park in the Town of Banner Elk illegally, for the purpose of attending classes at Lees-McRae College, are subject to disciplinary action by Lees-McRae and risk the chance of being ticketed or towed by property owners and/or Banner Elk Police Department. We ask for your help in keeping a strong relationship with the community, business owners and the Town of Banner Elk.
Designated Parking Pass Registration Times
Dates/Time to Obtain Parking Pass
Monday, August 19 from 12-6 p.m.
Tuesday, August 20 from 12-6 p.m.
Wednesday, August 21 from 12-6 p.m.
Thursday, August 22 from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
|Commuter and Late Registration||
Friday, August 23 from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.