- Go into email setup
- Select “other”
- Click Next. Then select “Outlook web access”
- Enter your email address ie. “(username)@lmc.edu”
- Enter https://exch2k7.lmc.edu/owa in the Outlook Web Access URL: box.
- Enter your username “leemcrae\(username)” box.
- Enter your password in the Password: box. (This is the password you use to log in to your Exchange email account.)
- Mailbox name: enter just your username again.
- Click Next.
- You will receive the message, You have successfully configured access to: (username)@lmc.edu. Click OK.
Your Blackberry is now configured to send and receive email using your Exchange email account.
- It may take up to 20 minutes before you begin receiving email on your Blackberry.
- You should be able to send email immediately.
Important Information About Meeting Invites
If you accept a meeting invite on your Blackberry, the following events will occur:
- A response is sent to the meeting coordinator indicating that you have accepted the meeting.
- Your Blackberry calendar is updated with the meeting.
- Your Exchange calendar is not updated with the meeting.
To avoid confusion, we recommend that you do not interact with meeting invites on a Blackberry configured with the instructions above. Instead, use Outlook, Entourage, or OWA to accept and decline meeting invites.