For personal computers not owned by Lees-McRae College, the Office of Technology Services provides assistance in the following areas:
- Wireless and internet connection problems
- Access and issues with Sakai, email and Webadvisor
- LMC supplied Microsoft Office installation
- Password resets
All other hardware/software issues will need to be taken to an outside repair shop.
Computer Systems Acceptable Use Policy
Microsoft Office 365
Students, faculty and staff can safely entrust data and privacy through cloud-based services and backups that are compliant with industry standards.
- ISO 27001 certification
- SSAE 16 Type I and Type II (previously known as SAS-70 Type I and Type II) certification
- EU Model Clauses and Data Processing Agreement signed with all customers
- EU Safe Harbor
- HIPAA/BAA agreements signed with Enterprise Agreement customers
- FISMA certified to meet requirements for U.S. government agencies
- Meets FERPA guidelines