New Student Orientation | Spring 2016
January 10 - 11, 2016
Orientation is your first formal step to becoming a Lees-McRae College Student. If you have questions regarding orientation, please contact your admissions counselor or call the Admissions Office at 828.898.8723.
Important Dates and Information
We look forward to having you on campus this spring. As you prepare for orientation, please note the following information:
- Move-in day is Sunday, January 10 from 9 - 11 a.m.
- The first day of class is Monday, January 11.
Parking Permit Registration
Students planning to bring a car to campus will have the opportunity to register vehicles and pick up parking decals. Please bring vehicle identification details (make, model, year, color, tag number) and a valid driver's license.
To obtain a parking pass for the 2015-16 academic year, please complete the following steps:
- Click here to register for a parking permit
- Please bring proof of payment, driver's license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance to the security office to pick the permit up when you arrive on campus
- Unauthorized vehicles parked on Lees-McRae property without a valid parking pass are subject to ticketing, immobilization and/or towing
Student ID Registration
Nothing says you're officially a student quite like a college ID! Students will have their photo taken and receive their LMC student ID during orientation.
Students will meet fellow incoming and current students as they experience all that LMC has to offer. From learning about clubs and organizations to experiencing campus activities and the residence halls, students will get the full LMC experience!
What to Bring
If you aren't sure what to bring to campus, check out this list of suggested items