New Student Orientation | Spring 2015
January 10 - 11
Orientation is your first formal step to becoming a Lees-McRae College Student. If you have questions regarding orientation, please contact your admissions counselor or call the Admissions Office at 828.898.8723.
Important Dates and Information
We look forward to having you on campus this spring. As you prepare for orientation, please note the following information:
- Move-in day is Saturday, January 10 from 1 - 5 p.m.
- The first day of class is Monday, January 12.
What to Expect at Spring Orientation
The goal of the Lees-McRae New Student Orientation is to help incoming students prepare academically, socially and mentally for college life at LMC.
Stay tuned for a schedule of events!
Parking Permit Registration
Students planning to bring a car to campus will have the opportunity to register vehicles and pick up parking decals. Please bring vehicle identification details (make, model, year, color, tag number) and a valid driver's license.
To obtain a parking pass for the 2014-15 academic year, please complete the following steps:
- Visit www.lmc.edu/payparkingpass to pay for your parking permit.
- Click here to complete the parking registration form found on the security page of the website
- Please bring proof of payment, driver's license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance to the security office
- Unauthorized vehicles parked on Lees-McRae property without a valid parking pass are subject to ticketing, immobilization and/or towing
Student ID Registration
Nothing says you're officially a student quite like a college ID! Students will have their photo taken and receive their LMC student ID during fall orientation.
Students will meet fellow incoming and current students as they experience all that LMC has to offer. From learning about clubs and organizations to experiencing campus activities and the residence halls, students will get the full LMC experience!
What to Bring
If you aren't sure what to bring to campus, check out this list of suggested items