The $35 application fee is waived for veterans!
For more information or to download necessary paperwork, please visit Veterans Affairs Benefits
The education benefits offered by the Veterans Administration include the following:
- Chapter 30 - Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty (MGIB)
- Chapter 35 - Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
- Chapter 1606 - Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Chapter 1607 - Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP) Benefits
- Chapter 31 - Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 33 - Post 9/11 GI Bill
For questions concerning veterans benefits, contact Kathy Henson, Certifying Official, at 828.898.8856 or email@example.com.
After you submit your application electronically, bring a copy of the application to the Certifying Official at Lees-McRae College.