Veterans Affairs Education Benefits
Click the links below for admissions requirements
The education benefits offered by the Veterans Administration include the following:
- Chapter 30-Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty (MGIB)
- Chapter 35-Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
- Chapter 1606-Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Chapter 1607-Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP) Benefits
- Chapter 31-Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 33 - Post 9/11 GI Bill
For questions concerning veterans benefits, contact Kathy Henson, Certifying Official, at 828.898.8856 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents required to apply for initial or continuing VA educational benefits can be printed from the following link.
Forms can also be picked up in the Office of Registration and Records.
To apply online for your VA benefits, click on the following link .
After you submit your application electronically, bring a copy of the application to the Certifying Official at Lees-McRae College.