Travel Education Programs
Students have the opportunity to participate in three types of travel educations programs:
- International travel education programs developed by faculty and sponsored by specific schools or academic programs.
These trips take place outside of the United States and can last one-four weeks.
- Domestic travel education programs developed by faculty and sponsored by specific schools or academic programs.
These trips take place within the United States and can last a full weekend to two weeks.
- Study Abroad education program customize by the student and his/her academic advisors and sponsored by a wide range of international education agencies.
Countries and programs are selected based on the students’ area of study and can last from a summer school season to a full semester.
Current international travel education programs:
- Belize (Wildlife Biology)
- Haiti (Nursing)
- Jamaica (Education)
- London (Performing Arts)
- New Zealand (Wildlife Biology/Rehabilitation)
U.S. travel education programs have included locations such as Atlanta, Chicago, Eastern Coastal region, New York City and Washington, D.C.
Students have engaged in study abroad programs in countries such as Africa, Costa Rica, Ireland, London, Prague and Scotland.
For more information
International or domestic travel education programs
Contact your school dean, program director or academic advisor
Study abroad opportunities
Contact Dr. Kacy Crabtree