Lees-McRae Online Learning programs are:
- Earn your degree through Lees-McRae Online Learning for a quarter of the cost of traditional college courses
- A special fee structure for online learning students makes degree completion affordable for everyone
- Enroll in classes offered entirely online
- Continue your employment
- Maintain family obligations
- RN to BSN and Criminal Justice accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) Commission on Colleges
- RN to BSN accredited through The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Lees-McRae is proud to offer three Online Learning programs!
Lees-McRae College Online Learning provides affordable, accessible Bachelor’s Degree completion programs that lead to improved options for employment.
Criminal Justice, BAAS
Beginning January 2014, this full-time program will be offered entirely online. It builds upon an associate’s degree in Criminal Justice, an associate of arts or associate of science, or a combination of 73 credit hours of college-level work that can be transferred to Lees-McRae College. This 51 credit hour program can be completed over two years and leads to a BAAS in Criminal Justice. Internships take place in the student’s own community.
Human Services, BS
Proposed to start in Fall 2014, this full-time online program prepares students for careers in various agencies and programs providing direct services to individuals, families or communities. It builds upon associate’s level course work that can be transferred to Lees-McRae College. This 63 credit hour program can be completed over two years and leads to a BS in Human Services.
RN to BSN, BSN
This full-time program is designed for students who are working in the healthcare field who already hold a two-year degree in Nursing. All 50 credit hours are taught online and can be completed in two years.
|Ava Smith Yamouti
firstname.lastname@example.org | 828.448.6143
RN to BSN
email@example.com | 828.898.8975