The staff at Career Services is here to serve as a resource for you and your career exploration. We can assist with the following:
- Career exploration
- Resume/CV and cover letter development and review
- Practice interviews
- Internship and job searches
- Graduate & professional school process
Lees-McRae alumni are welcome to utilize Career Services at any point on their career journey to review materials, ask questions or prep for the next move.
Other ways to connect:
- Set up a presentation or discussion on your industry or field of expertise
- Serve as a part of a panel
- Volunteer to conduct practice interviews with students on campus
- Post positions and conduct interviews for openings in your organization
- Participate with your organization in our Job and Internship Fair
- Participate in job shadowing opportunities for current students
Drop-in hours are 2 - 4 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Get a quick resume or cover letter review and learn about ways to further your career.
Can't make drop-in hours? Contact Liz Julian, director of career services
The Robb Center for Career Exploration is located adjacent to the May School of Nursing and Health Sciences.